Saturday, July 4, 2026

A SAD COMEN TARY OF THE STATE OF THE UNION ON JULY 4, 2026 IN MEMORY OF HOWARD AND GERALD COMEN

 A SAD COMEN TARY OF THE STATE OF THE UNION ON JULY 4, 2026

IN MEMORY OF HOWARD AND GERALD COMEN


By Howard Gerald Comen


TWO JEWS DIED FOR YOU


Two Jews died for you

Killed in World War Two

Fighting for the Freedom you knew

So evil states of blue 

Could adopt  nazi and commie views


As half the country celebrates the Fourth of July

The other  half refuses to comply

I question why Howard and Gerald died

To protect freedom, while you accept commie lies


Obama and Biden funded Iran

With billions because they can

As aniismitism  gripped the land

The democrats are an evil brand

Their lunacy can not stand


It’s time someone took a stand

So I penned this missive, and

I wish Red States a Holiday Grand

While to the Blue states I give the back of my hand





No comments:

Post a Comment